Before Intravenous Sedation
1. You may not eat or drink anything (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to appointment.
2. No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery.
3. A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
4. Please wear loose fitting clothing or short sleeves the day of surgery.
5. Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed on the day of surgery.
6. Do not wear lipstick, excessive make-up, or nail polish at the time of Surgery.
7. If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, etc., please notify the office prior to the day of surgery (the procedure may be rescheduled).
If you take routine oral medications, please check with our doctors prior to your surgical date for instructions.